Welcome to Castlemaine Golf Club! Five kms from Castlemaine Post Office, on the road to Newstead (opposite the Steiner School) 130 kms from Melbourne GPO Ideally located in the Central Victorian goldfields Recycled water ensures the grass greens are in top condition Reasonably flat course, no bunkers, but some water hazards! Set in natural bushland, with kangaroos and Read More ...
Welcome to Castlemaine Golf Club!
- Five kms from Castlemaine Post Office, on the road to Newstead (opposite the Steiner School)
- 130 kms from Melbourne GPO
- Ideally located in the Central Victorian goldfields
- Recycled water ensures the grass greens are in top condition
- Reasonably flat course, no bunkers, but some water hazards!
- Set in natural bushland, with kangaroos and abundant bird life.
- For local accommodation and attractions: www.maldoncastlemaine.com.au
- Visitors are always welcome
- Enquiries, green fee and cart bookings to:
Email: [email protected]
- Green fees: $20 for 9 or 18 holes
- Carts: $40, Push buggies: $5, Golf clubs: $5
For Golf Australia’s latest advice (15th September), click here
Temporary Regional Victorian Residents (extract from notice of 15th September)
If you have members or visitors that came from metropolitan Melbourne, but have not been to Melbourne since 5 August, then the regional Victoria restrictions apply to them whilst they are in regional Victoria. Such members or visitors should provide a written declaration stating that have not been in metropolitan Melbourne since 11.50 pm on 5 August 2021. Click here for the notice.
Extract from the previous notice of 1st September:
The Victorian Government today indicated that the release of restrictions, and in turn the return of golf, would be reliant upon the achievement of target vaccination rates across the population.
We encourage all golf clubs and facilities to promote a healthy and safe workplace and recreational facility and as such, urge all golfers, staff and volunteers to receive a vaccination once they are eligible, subject to availability and their personal, professional health advice.