- The course is 6,002 metres long and generally takes around 3.5 to 4 hours to play if you are walking.
- Par for men is 72, while for women it is 74.
- All 18 holes have grass greens and there are no bunkers on the course.
- The club is fortunate to have a secure, recycled, automated water supply that keeps it looking fresh all year-round.
- Bassett Creek meanders through the course and on occasion, makes for some additional water hazards…
- In 18 holes, you might spot 18 different species of birds and hear 10 different species of frogs – There are even occasional sightings of the Swift Parrot
- Kangaroos, echidnas, and other wildlife also frequent the course – as do occasional snakes in summer, so take care and watch where you are stepping!
- Click here for a summary of each hole on the course
Scorecards are available at the clubhouse, or click here to download a copy.