Welcome to Castlemaine Golf Club! Five kms from Castlemaine Post Office, on the road to Newstead 130 kms from Melbourne GPO. Ideally located in the Central Victorian goldfields. Recycled water ensures the grass greens are in top condition. Reasonably flat course, no bunkers, but some water hazards! Set in natural bushland, with kangaroos and abundant bird life. Visitors Read More ...
- The course is 6,002 metres.
- Par for men 72, for ladies 74.
- All 18 holes have grass greens.
- There are no bunkers.
- Secure recycled, automated water supply.
- Bassett Creek meanders through the course.
- Abundant bird life – occasional sightings of the Swift Parrot
- Kangaroos, echidnas, and other wildlife frequent the course.
Scorecards are available at the clubhouse, or click here to download a copy. The scorecards give full details of each hole.
Click here for a brief view of the fairways and greens