Welcome to Castlemaine Golf Club! Five kms from Castlemaine Post Office, on the road to Newstead 130 kms from Melbourne GPO. Ideally located in the Central Victorian goldfields. Recycled water ensures the grass greens are in top condition. Reasonably flat course, no bunkers, but some water hazards! Set in natural bushland, with kangaroos and abundant bird life. Visitors Read More ...
- Come for a casual game with friends
- Bring a social group
- Organise a corporate event
- Arrange a fund raising day
- Join in a competition – handicap required.
Click here for Ten tips to run a successful social event.
Visitors are welcome to use the clubhouse facilities.
The bar is usually open on Thursday, Friday and Saturday after golf.
Bookings are not generally required for small numbers.
For a larger group, eg. a social club event, please contact the Club.
Please click here to contact us for enquiries or bookings.
Green fees for visitors
- Social play: $20.00 for 9 or 18 holes ($10.00 after 4 pm)
- Social play for juniors (under 18 years): $10.00 all day use of course
- Saturday: 18 holes. Competition fee ($10.00) plus half the visitors’ green fee ($10.00) – $20.00
- Thursday: 9 holes. Competition fee ($5.00) plus half the visitors’ green fee ($10.00) – $15.00
Visitors playing competition with members:
- Saturday: 18 holes. Competition fee ($10.00) plus half the members’ green fee ($10.00) – $15.00
- Thursday: 9 holes. Competition fee ($5.00) plus half the members’ green fee ($5.00) – $10.00
Social groups and corporate events are negotiable.
Green fee tickets are available from the clubhouse.
Payment is required before start of play, and players are asked to carry their docket.
Please contact the ‘Tee Master’ on arrival, who will assist in arranging partners, draw and start times.
Scorecards are available at the clubhouse, or click here to download a copy.
If only playing 9 holes, there are cards for holes 1-9 (front nine) and for holes 10-18 (back nine) are also available at the clubhouse.
Hire of carts, buggies
Carts, buggies and balls are available for hire.
The rates are:
Balls: free (there is a box of used balls near the front door of the clubhouse).
A booking form for carts is on the notice board inside the front door. We ask that our carts are kept clean. Costs associated with damage will be billed to the hirer. Bookings can also be made by email to: [email protected]egolf.com